Come along and find out how we can help you quit smoking for good.
For information call 01389 776990.
Register for our free weekly one-to-one support
- Mondays 9am - 11am, Clydebank Health Centre
- Tuesdays 9.30am - 11am, Cutty Sark Centre, Bellsmyre
- Wednesdays 9.30am - 11am, Vale Centre for Health and Care
- Thursdays 10am - 12pm, Dumbarton Health Centre
- Thursdays 5.30pm - 7pm, Centre 81, Whitecrook
Register for our free group sessions
- Mondays 6pm - 7pm, Dumbarton Library
- Tuesdays 6pm - 7pm, Alexandria Library
- Wednesdays 6pm - 7pm, Clydebank Health Centre
Text QUIT to 83123 (texts are free)
Pharmacy Stop Smoking Service
In addition to the group service all 22 pharmacies within West Dunbartonshire have signed up to offer stop smoking support. This is a drop in service where a quitter can access NRT, if appropriate, and brief support for up to 12 weeks. Contact your local pharmacy for more information.
Smokefree Pregnancy Services
All women booking for antenatal care will be asked about smoking and others smoking around them. This will be followed by a simple carbon monoxide (CO) breath test. The service is tailored to meet the needs of pregnant women and offers help and advice for smokers who wish to stop. The service is free, informal and friendly and includes NRT plus continued support. Tel: 0141 201 2335.
Smokefree Youth Service
The Smokefree Youth Service in West Dunbartonshire has a specialist advisor who will see anyone under the age of 18 showing an interest in stopping smoking.