If you require further information please send an email detailing your enquiry.
You will automatically qualify only if you have one of the following: -
- Mobility Allowance / Higher Rate Mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement
- Registered Blind
- A Government Grant for your own vehicle
- A vehicle supplied by a government department
If you are claiming under any of the above categories please ensure that the following are returned with your application form.
- Completed application form
- One up-to-date passport style photograph of yourself, with your name on the back
- Proof of eligibility under the above criteria; e.g. Blind Registration number, letter from DSS confirming allowance with expiry date
Please note that if the expiry date of the allowance is less than three years from date of application then the badge will only be issued for the duration of the award.
Please complete all relevant sections of the application form and supply the appropriate documents to confirm your address and identity. When completing this form you may find the accompanying guidance notes are helpful.
An assessment may still be required by a Occupational Therapist.
If you are claiming under the above, please ensure that the following are included when returning the completed application form:-
- One up-to-date passport style photograph of yourself, with your signature on the back
- A medical form, as supplied by this authority, and completed by your GP. Please note that you must sign the front of the medical form, giving your consent prior to handing the form to your GP. West Dunbartonshire Council is not responsible for the payment of medical fees
Discretionary applications may be subject to further assessment by a member of the CHCP's Occupational Therapy Staff.
IF YOU LOSE YOUR BADGE
Lost or stolen Badges should be reported to the police immediately.
You should contact your council to let them know and they will arrange a replacement badge for you.
Please click on the links below, this document holds important information.
Back to Communtiy Health and Care